Friday, January 7, 2011

Janardan Parsad became Mohammad Sohail

Janardan Prasad Verma last seven years ago was a major change in his life and he became Mohammad Sohail, 18 / years to work in Saudi Arabia Mohammad Sohail faced big below and downs in his life , he accepted Islam after large faced difficult circumstances, he work hard to reaching the universal message of Islam to non-Muslim brothers, therefore dozens of them converted to Islam and  lives are full of happiness, were below their points of discussion presented are about.
Interview: Abdus Saboor Nadvi


Q: Short Introduction and Family Background?
A: My name janardan Prasad Varma was born in Hindu family, four brothers and four sister, at eight years old, started working from home, seeing the miserable plight decided that I will study and work together. Leaving the home Uttar Pradesh to travel to  Mumbai continued employment with studies, a few days later and I was become Nirankari,  also made the whole house.

Q: How did the idea of becoming Nirankari?
A: those days was in Mumbai, was associated with professional driving, a day through chembur area was seen in a larger venue is being meeting, I stopped and asked people the details, they told me this is that the Nirankari's meeting, they do not worship idols, trees or plants, they do not follow God, their belief that God internally took place in everyone, but we can not see it, and who can not see the same God is. That each one here without any discrimination, touch each other's feet, parents and children of their children's feet touch his parents, then I very liked this belief, then I was Nirankari, the village came back Nirankari whole family made, my family are still Nirankari.

Q: When from Nirankari gradient increased to Islam?

A: When I was in Mumbai after becoming so Nirankari,  Islamic parties Conventions  agreed to go, once a meeting of the Speaker said: "One should accept only religion , this book should be strong belief that Allah has sent down from heaven . and he is the Holy Qur'an, I had surprised, then equal Muslim parties have been in, I asked many Muslims that I want to study that book, book shop was on, but all say that you are Hindu, Therefore it can not give you the holy book. Meanwhile, reached  in Saudi Arabia for driving professionals, was here a one year passed with me was an accident and my vegan was has the death of a man, without my fault,  pushed me behind prison bars was, was a half years imprisonment, was in jail that month of Ramadan came, people have to see fast movement conflict in the heart, that I should fast, then I began to fast on experience as  found relaxing and peaceful , in this way 27 / fast, people told  me why you don’t  pray, why do only be fast? I somehow remove them, then after release from prison began research about Islam. And was the beginning of  Nirankar hate.

Q: Which cause of hatred nirankar?
A: Islam began to study the louse, nirankar began to hate the mother of two international big difference between ideas, human beings (men and women) of Islam to appear in that respect and honor, not forming them is here at all, a I hate that things were boys and girls take each other's feet as the two bodies is God, I do not understand this philosophy, I thought it shameful and immoral actions is promoting one religion, May Allah forgive I saw that young boys, girls capture cross-border debt feet, we seek Allah's peace and comfort.

Q: Research about Islam during which things experienced?
A: First of all Hindi translation of the Quran obtained, some cassettes bought , read and began to hear, from ordinary Muslims about Islam when some ask if they would have rejected me, say you are Hindu, remain silent, My colleagues treated me great evil, to understand Hindu-Muslim Indian and Pakistani have hurt me a lot, my drinking would have mixed with wastewater in the vessel, put garbage in my bed, staring at me with eyes full of disdain, I sip P. patience about the authenticity of Islam, continued research, of Medina during this trip I did meet, the city's non-Muslim Medina Road (outside sanctuary boundaries) was my Portal. That road connected to a high parking was, and there were visible tower of mosque Of Prophet, where my vegan to stop and with seeing the towers of mosque slept, then see that dream in the night two elderly white pus came and hold my hand say you're doing here be? Come with me, so I breakup my sleeping, I dream about this at this  place visits.

Q: But this vision has affected your mind?
A: Love grew from Medina, Medina, goes through whenever I definitely would stay there one night, grew to Islam , Biography of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)studied, such research was seven years have passed, to embrace Islam, and stitched the Islamic Center in Riyadh and our converting to Islam announced.

Q: Masha Allah, Islam on which feature you most affected?
C: the Tawheed belief affected the most, when Hindu religion  need anything special for him is called God, God is different for rain for money separate, mind means to fulfill is none and, similar ideas are found in nrnkar, but Islam for everything is only one Allah, ask Him everything and He has put it, millions of  goddess Hindus worship  I was disgusted by the Hindu religion, a worship Allah and believe in the strong belief made me crazy of Islam, Another thing in Islam women's cashew position and time, is so high that no examples of other religions will, wisdom, women's hijaab also impressed me a lot.

Q: What is the reaction of the family?
A: the parents and brothers initially promised, that you come home, like say, we are prepared to do, go home after all invited to Islam, but all were retracted his promises, family narrowed surrounded around me, stop putting when I pray , a week prayed constantly stand, family stand around me and threaten Therefore, prayer time  hand pump used to remove so that I do not Ablution able, missing my prayer , I continued to prayers in fields describing the family's, did not refrain obstinacy.

Q: Your wife and children react is?
A:  the first,  wife agreed to accept to Islam, in all the teachings of Islam tell him,  it happened was that they avoid the days, and family and other women live it instigates a rebellion against me was used, children were my anti, my big boy whose name was kanhaiya Lal Verma, Mohammad Ibrahim is now, come with me, and he is now studying Medical, a few days later, the family felt I leave that to make all Muslims, then my wife and father to hire bastard mans plotted to kill me, leave all the real estate and money had to leave empty handed, my older child and with no other did not.

Q: What did you do after leaving the house?
A: Since I am employed in Saudi Arabia , there came back from Saudi Arabia. And here in your area met some sincere brothers, they have courage, my wedding, and resident Siddhartha Nagar in the vicinity of a town, Jazahumullah.

Q: the brotherhood of Islam that is taught, how it affected?
A: in any religion teaching brotherhood and fraternity they did not, which I found in Islam, but was surprised when the followers of Islam found in missing the great teaching of Islam, I do not think that ordinary Muslims see no will accept Islam, Muslims would  change your status, role on high must morally,  scale dissemination of Islam have, I hope to Allah  that Islam in the world with full speed speared to all Nation will.

No comments:

Post a Comment